Saturday, March 1, 2008

My first ever blog

So... this is my first blog ever .. i feel i should keep you people out there informed of thought s i get and what's going on in my life atm so after reading various blogs of various people i decided i should make one myself ... I'll see how this turns out and what feedback i get uekk :P hope u all enjoy it .. Well the Lenten talks were amazing .. thanks to all those who organised everything and a big well done to everyone who performed .. They were of great help for myself and i hope they were a great help to all those who turned up for them. What can I say .. i kind of excited of sharing all my thoughts with you people .. I'll post soon again .. Till then

tc
GB

Big Matt

Below is a video i fell in love with a few years back hope you all enjoy it

4 comments:

Amy said...

Welcome to the blogging world Matt!!!May God also use this blog to reach out to ppl...and I really hope that by expressing your thoughts on this blog, will help you =) God Bless, keep posting dude!!!! =D

illy said...

hey matty my big bro!! i love it hehe keep blogging ok? im gna be checking it everyday!! lov ya x.x.x.x your sis, illy

Ben said...

welcome to blogger dude! the deep thoughts of big matt :P gbu tc selili al tremonti

rache said...

Welcome love!! I'm really glad that you're blogging hehe, it's really fun =)
God bless you and keep living for him ^^